From barn to banqueting rooms
According to old sources it has been farming here as early as 1627. Gunn and Willy Salbuvik moved to Løvvika in 1989. They took over the farm after Sigmund and Inger Løvvik (Willy’s mother). The barn was then outdated.
The building was used for the production of fiberglass boats until 1994. After 1995, the building has been used for the storage of boats. There was a need for restoration. Restoration started in 2014 and the barn is now premises for courses / conferences and companies.